Saturday, September 22, 2012

Keep Your Sick Kid Away from Mine

Ok, another prime time topic. I have this friend who goes to play groups. She has two kids. At this play group, all the moms bring their kids EVEN IF THEY'RE SICK!

Think about that for a minute. You want your kid to be sick. That's what you're saying if you do this in your group of friends.

Please. Infect my child. I want him to cough and cry and lose sleep for the next week.

WTH? I do not understand this way of thinking. My friend says it's to build their immune systems.

You know how I build immune systems? I send my kids to school. They get sick enough there. Also? Garlic. My kids eat garlic. They also eat ginger. We don't eat sugar. That right there gets that immune system going.

All I have to say is, kids get enough germs all by themselves. Let's not help them. Keep your sick kid away from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave some opinions of your own.